Is your team ready to respond to a cyber attack?
Do you have full confidence in their ability to overcome a crisis?
Sure you have documents and plans in place.
Sure you have the latest security tools installed.
Sure you have 24/7 monitoring and operations on watch.
Don't leave it to chance.
Run cybersecurity exercises to validate the readiness.
Establish a security exercise program to prove your operational resilience.
Consulting firms charge exorbitant fees to run exercises.
$50,000 a pop.
Don't know where to start?
Look no further.
This playbook will enable you to run your own exercises and establish your security program.
CISOs will gladly expense the cost of this playbook given the value it brings to your organization.
This is what you will learn:
Part I - Executing a single exercise
- Chapter 1 - How to develop objectives for your exercise
- Chapter 2 - How to run joint exercises with 3rd party
- Chapter 3 - How to decide the modality of the exercise
- Chapter 4 - How to create injects for your exercise
- Chapter 5 - How to facilitate a cybersecurity exercise
- Chapter 6 - How to encourage discussion during an ex
Part II - Establishing an exercise program
- Chapter 7 - How to establish a cyber exercise program
- Chapter 8 - How to write a business case for your prog
- Chapter 9 - How to create a 5 part ransomware exercise
Part III - Bonus information
- Chapter 10 - 120 facilitation questions for your exercises
- Chapter 11 - 30 objectives for your exercises
- Chapter 12 - 3-part Ransomware exercise deck
This is what cybersecurity professionals are saying:
Sneak peak in the book:
Immediate actionable tips to execute your own cybersecurity exercises. Proven steps to establish a cybersecurity exercise program. 120 Facilitation questions to drive exercise objectives. Full 3-Part Ransomware Tabletop Exercise Deck.